Get Your International Yoga Teacher Certification in Portugal
Dr. Venky is coming to Portugal 1-24 November 2018 to train a small group of people in the art of yoga teaching - Limited places available!
As the founder of Shivshakti Yoga Institute (INT) INDIA which is registered under LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF INDIA and YOGA ALLIANCE (RYS 200hrs ,U.S.A), Dr Venky's teachings take a scientific approach to the understanding of yogic practices, explaining the benefits (which were once taught only through religious terms) in the context of yogic science. His teachings are supported by extensive research that has been carried out by the Kaivalyadhama institute in India and research workers world wide.
Through immersion in both traditional and modern aspects of yoga, students of his course are equipped with a repertoire of yogic practices that will enable them to meet the evolving needs of yoga students who seek to learn varied forms of yoga practices, such as Hatha Yoga, Power yoga and Vinyasa yoga.
Furthermore, Dr Venky's knowledge of human anatomy and physiology means students are made aware of the scientific explanations for practices like Kriyas, Bandha, Asana, Pranayama and Meditation, and are thus better equipped to teach these practices in the secular settings of modern yoga centers and gyms.
Overall, this course provides the aspiring yoga instructor with a plethora of knowledge spanning ancient and modern techniques, as well as medical and scientific reasoning.
After the TTC there will be a 3 days certificate backache management course. It will give you more profound info on the different back aches you will encounter with your students. If you have done the YTTC you will get 10% discount on the fee, plus a free night accommodation from 24th to 25th. Please apply in time, limited places here too: http://www.pranacasa.eu/backpain-course.html
For more information on Dr. Venky: http://www.drvenkysyoga.com/
10 Reasons to join:
- 1. Dr.Venky has over 20 years of vast experience teaching Yogic sciences.
- 2 The theory and practical are based on scientific information on Yoga and the best combination of Philosophy, Physiology and Psychology.
- 3. The study of Physiology and Anatomy equip aspiring yoga teachers with an awareness of the proper techniques of asana, pranayama, kriya and other yogic practices and understand the physiological response to mental activities and how Yoga work as a therapy (main core of the course)
- 4. Max 10 pers allowed thus individual attention throughout the course
- 5. Course syllabus and school is accredited by Yoga Alliance U.S.A
- 6. Internationally recognized certification
- 7. We respect your body and train you the way your body is.
- 8. Dr.Venky’s knowledge of human physiology and yogic sciences enrich this teacher training course by sharing his holistic views on yogic practices, thus providing a plethora of exposure to the aspiring yoga instructor spanning ancient teachings and modern medical and scientific knowledge.
- 9 Our training is based on traditional yoga, power yoga and vinyasa.
- 10 Become a confident yoga teacher who can make a difference
The teachings, breakfasts, lunches and practices will take place at Prana Casa, Algarve. Your accommodation will be in a guesthouse within walking distance. You share a room with 1 other person or pay a little more and have your own private room, which will allow you to withdraw and study in silence, since the schedule is intensive.
Please find below a short video compilation of Dr. Venky's Oscillation workshop in order to grasp a greater idea of his work:
Dr. Venky-s yoga practice session with students: