Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the check-in time?
Check-in is at 4 pm
2. My flight gets earlier than 4pm, can I check in earlier?
Unfortunately an earlier check-in is not possible. You are welcome to come to the guest house and leave your bags at the Reception. There are a few local cafe's to explore close by in Aljezur or some nearby beaches, while we busily get your room ready for check-in.
3. Can I book a night before the retreats starts and/or night or can I stay longer?
Please enquire about the availability of accommodation before or after your chosen retreat. If there are no other retreats right before or after your chosen one, this will definitely be a possibility.
4. Will I be able to share the transport with another guest?
At the time of booking we don't have arrival times of the other guests but we always ask and then can connect you with another to share the ride, costs and company of course.
5. Is there WIFI?
Even though we suggest to disconnect from the outer world, we do have WIFI available.
6. Can I get a single room?
We can offer room on single occupancy for a surcharge
7. I am new to yoga will the retreat suit me?
Our classes are suitable for beginners and advanced since many asanas have different variations, people can follow the classes on their own level.
8. I have specific dietary intolerance / allergies, can you accommodate me?
Yes we can, please let us know before the retreat starts.
9. What do I need to bring?
We recommend to bring at least sun cream, hat, mosquito repellent, torch and long sleeves for the cooler evenings.
10. Can we drink tap water?
You can, but we don't recommend it.
11. Is there some free time available?
Yes we always add in some free time in your program in which you can chose to take a f.e. a massage, go for a walk, or relax at the beach or swimming pool.
More information on Retreat Dates & Prices >>