Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the check-in time?
Check-in time is at 4 pm. Should your flight arrive earlier, you are most welcome to drop off your bags for safe-keeping, while we prepare your accommodation for 4pm. In the meantime, explore the local cafes in Aljezur or walk along the beautiful beach to take in your beautiful surroundings.
2. Can I book a night before the retreats starts, or can I stay longer after it finishes?
Please enquire about the availability of accommodation before or after your chosen retreat. If there are no other retreats right before or after your chosen one, this will definitely be a possibility.
3. Will I be able to share the transport with another guest?
Couple of days before the start of the retreat we will connect guests with similar arrival times with another so they can arrange to share travel arrangements.
4. Is there WIFI internet?
Even though we suggest you disconnect from the outer world, we do have WIFI available.
5. Can I get a single room?
We do offer single occupancy rooms for a surcharge (limited availability).
6. I am new to yoga - will this retreat suit me?
Our classes are suitable for beginners and advanced since many asanas have different variations, and visitors can follow the classes on their own level, and at their own pace.
7. I have specific dietary intolerance / allergies - can you accommodate me?
Yes we can, please just let us know before the retreat starts.
8. What do I need to bring along with me?
We recommend you bring your own sun cream, hat, mosquito repellent, beach towel/cloth and long sleeves for the cooler evenings.
9. Is there some free time available?
Yes, we always make allowance for free time in your program. Enjoy a massage, go for a walk, take surf lessons or relax at the beach or alongside the swimming pool.
10. Is there a restaurant of supermarket nearby?
On 500m from the house there is a mini supermarket and on 700 m you will find two restaurants and a bar.
11. How far is the closest beach
The closest beach is around 3km away, lots of people take a ride with locals to get there, rent a bike, or go by foot which will take you around 35min.
More information on Retreat Dates & Prices >>